This post was most recently updated on November 18th, 2019
Mobdro is one of the most entertaining apps. It allows you to watch unlimited movies and TV shows online for free of cost. All videos in the Mobdro app are in full HD quality. You can find all the latest movies and TV show episodes on this amazing app. Mobdro is compatible with Android, Mac, iOS, Windows, KODI, Smart TV, Firestick, and Chromecast.
More often, users are experiencing the issues when they try to access the Mobdro app. Mobdro has issues such as – Invalid system date error, not working error, and other common issues. In this article, we will discuss the Mobdro issues and the how to resolve them.
mobdro invalid system date error
Make sure to install latest 2019 Mobdro apk from here:
Download Mobdro Latest App
Fix Invalid System Date Error on Mobdro Fire Stick TV
Invalid System date error
Invalid system date error is one of the most common errors faced by the Mobdro users. This issue is encountered if you are using the older version of the Mobdro app. You need to install the latest Mobdro version to get rid of the error. Go to its official website and install the latest version of the Mobdro app.
Once you have installed the latest version of the app, about 99% of the error is resolved. Another reason behind this invalid system date error is due to the overflow of the users on the Mobdro app, which makes server overload and disrupts the service for the certain period of time. If you are facing issue with setting up firestick you can refer to this guide.
Try to uninstall the current version and install the latest version of the app. This will fix the issue.
Mobdro not working error
- Connect error: Not working error usually occurs when there is poor internet connection or no internet connection. Your downloading and uploading speed may vary and this may cause the error while they try to connect. To solve this issue, just check the internet connection or connect to a speed internet.
- Parse error: This error occurs when you try to run the Mobdro app on your android version which is lower than 4.1. Mobdro app is only compatible with the Android version higher than 4.1. To solve this issue use the android version greater than 4.1
Invalid system date error on Firestick
It is always better to watch your favorite movies on the bigger screen. But Mobdro on Firestick may seem to have some issue – invalid system date error. To solve this issue uninstall the older version of the Mobdro Firestick and install the latest version of the Mobdro Firestick application. Updating to the latest version of the app will surely resolve the error.
- How to Install Mobdro for Sony Smart TV
- How to fix Mobdro Not Working on Bluestacks
- How to Install and Download Mobdro Mod Apk
- How to Install Mobdro for iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
These are some of the common errors faced by Mobdro users. I hope this article has helped you to know the cause of the issue and how to resolve them. If you are having any queries regarding the app then please feel free to comment below and allow us to serve better. Do share this article with your friends and family.