This post was most recently updated on November 18th, 2019
Watching your favorite videos in video platform by connecting your internet is just common for all. However, there are many applications which allow the users to watch their favorite videos connecting with the YouTube platform. Generally, when coming to watch the videos, YouTube platform plays the vital role among the video freaks. The case is you can watch your videos on YouTube, but the downloading is not possible on YouTube. There is an option called offline, but you can’t save the video directly to your device to watch at anytime. For this purpose, there is an mobdro application called Mobdro ipad available in the market to download and install on your device to watch videos.
Mobdro is one of the best applications where you can stream your favorite videos and watch it. There is also an option to download the video on your device at free of cost with higher performances. To watch high-quality videos, it is also possible for the users to select the resolution quality from low to high. One should be aware of that this Mobdro is simple to access on your device without any technical gimmicks. You can also download mobdro on amazon firestick with the guide here.
For your information, this application is mainly developed for Android devices. Somehow, the users of Mobdro wanted to access this amazing application on smart TV. To access the Mobdro on smart TV using Kodi has unique steps to follow. It is very important for all the users to follow as well. Also, it will be helpful for all the people that who all are looking for this app to access on their smart TV. Kodi is the main thing that will be needed for the users to install on TV. To get wider screen experience, it will be useful. Let’s have a look that how Mobdro has to be Added on Kodi.
Steps to follow
To the people who all are looking for the steps to follow in terms of adding Mobdro to Kodi, here we are going to share some of the simple steps below. Hope it will be helpful for the users that who all are looking for a long time.
- First of all, the user should launch the Kodi and move over to the setting which is located at the top left corner.
- Now, you should visit the settings then expert mode and choose Addons.
- By following the above steps, you need to enable “Unknown sources”.
- Now, the pop up message like warning will be appearing on the screen, then click it “Yes”.
- Get back to the home screen and select the icon of “settings”.
- In this case, you need to follow file manager and then select Add source.
- You should select the “None” and go for the repository link from the download.
- According to your convenience, you should be named it and click ok button.
- Again back to the home screen of kodi, the user should select Addons.
- Now, click on the package installer which is available at the top left corner.
- You should now select the install of the zip file and then install it.
- Until getting the enabled notification, you need to wait for it.
- Select the install from repository.
- You should now choose stream hub repository to open.
- Now, the user should click on to video add-ons then chose live hub and click the install option.
- The user should wait until the notification of live hub is enabled.
- After the above process is complete, you need to get back to home screen of Kodi and select add-ons.
- At last, all the add-ons which are installed will be appearing on the screen.
- Now, you should choose live hub then android API and Mobdro.