Mobdro is one of the most popular online streaming app with unlimited HD video streaming. It offers you a wide variety of live TV, Movies, TV Shows, Sports, Music, Tech, Animals, gaming and spiritual videos. These videos can be accessed at any time with Mobdro for devices like mobdro with android, mobdro iPhone/iPad, mobdro for PC & mobdro for Kodi. The User Interface is very simple and easy to use. Mobdro constantly searches the web for the best free video streams and provide them to you. But sometimes you might get issues like “Live stream is currently OFFLINE”. Please try again later or “Can’t Download Video”, Can’t stream Error”. But don’t worry we have few potential solutions to fix the issues.
Fix Mobdro ‘Live Stream is Currently Offline
Here are few steps which will help you to fix the issue.
Clear App Data and Cache
- Open Settings on your Android device.
- Go toApps or Manage apps and tap on it.
- Check the Mobdro App.
- You will find two options of Clear dataand Clear cache.
- Clear the data and cache to solve the problem.
You can also fix issues by rollback or downgrade the recent update. This will make Mobdro work and will also help in smooth video play.
Just get an older version of the App. Also, disable the updates on the older version.
If you are facing below issue then you may refer:
- Mobdro Not Working On Firestick Error [Solved]
- Fix Black Screen issue, No Picture Video on Mobdro App
Use Virtual Private Network
Use VPN to overcome ISP block. Here is how to do it.
- Download opera VPN from Google Play Store.
- Connect the VPN to any server of your choice. (Choose another country region)
- Then Clear all recent Tabs.
- Open the Mobdro App and you will notice the issue has been fixed.
So, by this way, you can make Mobdro work. If you have any queries regarding this then let us know in the comment section. And please do share it with your friends.