Mobdro app is a great application which is filled with entertainment. It is compatible with Android, iOS,mobdro for windows, mobdro chromecast, firestick, and mobdro on KODI software and Mac devices. At times, Mobdro app user’s encounters errors such as – no result found, Mobdro not working, system data error, Mobdro has stopped etc. These errors are pretty difficult to fix for devices like Chromecast, Firestick, KODI software, Kindle etc. In this article, you will learn how to fix Mobdro errors on Firestick.
Why is Mobdro not working?
At times, Mobdro app doesn’t respond to the user`s request, because Mobdro servers are not built to handle too many requests. If there is a heavy load on the server, then there might cause some delay in proceeding requests. Due to this reason the user might get a message saying Mobdro not working.
Mobdro Not Working On Firestick Error Fix
To fix this issue, you can simply connect after some time to stream the video. If that doesn’t work then uninstall the current version of Mobdro app from your device and install the latest version of the Mobdro app. The error may be because of the older bugs, you can resolve by updating the app to the newer version.
Other common errors of Mobdro app and Fix
- Parse error: Parse error occurs if the apk file is partially downloaded or if your android version is not compatible with the app version. If your android version is lower than Android 4.1, then you may come across this error
- No connection error: This error may encounter because of the slow fetching time from the server. In order to stream the high-quality content, you need to have the high-speed internet connection. Check your internet connection if you encounter “no connection” error. You can fix this error by just connecting to the high-speed network
- Video playback error: This error has occurred while playing the videos online. To avoid the error, go to settings, tap on about option and tap 7 times on build number to enable developer mode. Now go to settings, tap on Developer option and select NuPlayer or AwesomePlayer to enable it. Now reboot your device and get rid of this error.
- Currently, Offline error: Almost all Mobdro app users came across this error. To resolve this error, download NordVPN app from their official website and configure it as you wish. Once the VPN is activated, the error will be resolved.
- System data error: This error occurs when the local device time and the Mobdro server time mismatches, then you will get an “Invalid system date”. To fix this error, change the date and time or uninstall the Mobdro app and reinstall it again.
These are some of the most common errors. I hope this article has helped you to resolve the Mobdro errors. If you are still facing any errors or difficulty then please feel free to comment below with your doubts and allow us to serve better. Do share this article with your friends and family.